Extended Abstracts / Paper Submission
Thank you for your interest in participating in PRCTH 2022. Please be aware of the policy of journal(s) or conference(s) that you plan to submit your work to in the future. PRCTH does not accept already published or presented papers.
- Abstract submitted must have word count of 1,500 to 3,000.
- The abstract must contain the background of the study, the research question(s), significance, methodology, result(s) and conclusion(s). You may also submit an abstract for a research proposal (no result(s) and conclusion (s) yet).
- Use American English for spelling.
- Please submit your extended abstract by clicking submit here.
- Attach as one .docx file, NOT pdf. Please use the abstract submission template.
- Use Calibri, Cambria or similar font, Size 12, 1.5 spacing, aligned left.
- The submission is reviewed for suitability for the conference.
- The abstract (full paper) will undergo double blind peer review.
- Based on the recommendation of the reviewers, the head of the review committee will inform you by email whether your abstract or full paper has been accepted without revision, needs to be revised and resubmitted, or rejected.